I used to be a sysadmin (and proud of it): “Whats a sysadmin? Do you reboot printers..?”
In 2012 I stopped being a sysadmin to be a full-time graduate student. As the oldest grad student in my school, this is what I felt like:
… and still proud of it.
I’m currently a researcher with Ericsson in Silicon Valley. I specialise in human-computer interaction. My research efforts were formerly devoted to gestural interaction where I hoped to use it for accessibility purposes. My current research topics include human perception of media discovery and recommender systems.
My long-standing interests: Malaysia, LAMP, HCI, sysadmin, devops, research methodologies, recommender systems.
- The ideas, philosophies, articles, defamation and all else that you read here is my own. And does not reflect nor imply that of my employer(s), past, present or future.
- The theme used here is modified from the Realistic theme.
- The images you find as part of the theme is taken from various GPL’d Applications. The Social Bookmarking icons are (most probably) taken from Social Medias free icon set. If you own any of these images, and don’t intend to let ’em be used here, please inform me and I will take them down. All other images are my own, other than the memes copied from the interwebs.
- The tutorials are primarily meant for my own reference. You are welcome to use these tutorials for your own reference. If you find them useful please spread the word by linking to those articles. I will not be held liable for issues arising from your use of said articles.
- All items/posts/tutorials here that is mine is released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.